over 8 years ago
There's just one week left to submit your civic app in the Apps for Working Government Challenge! We can't wait to see how your innovations will help improve government transparency & effectiveness.
If you haven't already done so, we encourage you to start your draft ASAP and submit your application well before 5 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, June 19.
Here's a handy checklist to help you wrap up your submission. Make sure you can answer "yes" to each of these questions before hitting submit.
- Does your video include a step-by-step demo of your application's key functionalities? For some helpful tips on what to include in your video, refer to last week's guide on making a great submission video.
- Is your video under five minutes long?
- Does your text description describe a) the idea behind your app, b) its features and functionalities, and c) its purpose (i.e. why people need the app)?
- Have you included at least one image of the user interface?
- Have you reviewed the judging criteria and the enter an application pages to make sure your submission includes all the required items?
Haven't started yet?
It's not too late to build a great app — check out the quick-start guide, pretend you're heading into a week-long hackathon, and start building your app today.
Didn't find what you were looking for in Frequently Answered Questions? We're here to help! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Apps for Working Gov" in the subject line, and we'll respond as soon as we can.
Spread the word
Happy coding! You're almost there!